To anyone out there ! in a more advanced place than me

My character is such that i believe more in scientific studies(evolution, radio-carbon dating) rather than myths, I do not even go to temples, or any place of worship or engage in prayers,

Please forward this article to any neuroscientist, this event actually very closely proves the existence of GOD, The event that happened to me is REAL, I do not want to benefit with any form of monetary reward, only Human advancement but i cannot do it here in Africa. There are no neuroscientists here.Supposing you responded to a TV programme, Some of this can solve our quests for answers in spirituality. Maybe even stop wars.

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.